Blogged by Kaka Jumpol Likitawong

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's time to change

Hey baby

I was sick on tuesday so i didnt go to the lecture, I heard it's awesome and everyone was clapping at the end. Thanks Michael Honey I will miss u so much <3

In my tutorial we had to do some research about data visualization. Its something like a whole bunch of information of anything. Instead of showing to audience in all full boring text, how it represent itself is much more interesting. I went to some good websites that show the example of some good data visaulizations. They are pretty interesting and very easy to undestand. I also looked up in the list of 50 great data visualizations . It gave me some ideas about what I should do for my Project B assignment.

At the end of the class, each person had to talk about what they found infront of the class. I came up with this ARC. Basically its a data visualization that stocks the information in Digg.com. (Digg.com is like where people post all the stuffs that their like on the site and share to the world.) Its kinda boring just go in there reading column and there are heaps of text. So some smart guys invented this awesome stuffs to make reading and finding aritcle much easier and more interesting.

After the tutorial i had a little chat with my mates and we realised that we should go through each post of each week in out blogs and add some more information. Its a good idea since i've been writting abt hot asian chicks. Well anyway i will start doing that after i finish my essay..sigh

thats all for tonight see u baby ;)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment