Blogged by Kaka Jumpol Likitawong

Friday, April 30, 2010

GooodRomance World Tour

Hey baby!

This week we had no lecture, however there're some good stuff s going on still. Firstly the new Project B assignment is so interesting. In the tutorial we had a look at these website that show the awesome examples of data visualizations. They are really good stuffs honestly, however I HAD no idea how to do one man geez. Anyway thx god the second choice of our project is google map stuffs. At first i read it i was like what's this man why sounds so easy, then my tutor showed us how it exactly is and what do we need to do then i realised thats heaps of work to do. Basically we have to make up a story and use google map as a narrator, also we have to link the place together and put some nice pictures and videos. Thats so much fun for me so I prefer to do that as my assignment. Im thinking to do GooodRomance World tour. Basically its gonna be about how i go pick up different chicks all around the world and i will put some photos and videos on it haha this is gonna be fun!!!
I started to do my assignment straight away after I decided what I want to do. First thing I started to think about the story. It's very hard because I must be really creative thinking about the plot. Since it's like a book and there will be alot of texts and pictures I don't want to make something that too informative and will make the audiences feel boring. So I prefered the story to be about something interesting and fun rather than just telling boring story.
I could'n't really think of anything in my tutorial because there was too much distraction. Well I just went on google map sections and watched the videos about how do we create our own maps. It seemed pretty easy and looked fun. I also signed up for gmail since I need it when I log in to make my map. So when I arrive home I would have everything ready to go without struggling looking where to start :)
Thats pretty much what I did for this week baby, I will update you more next week!!!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment