Blogged by Kaka Jumpol Likitawong

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Because Love doesnt work like javascript

Hey baby,

Networked media lecture for this week was kinda boring. I don't know why but I felt so sleepy during the session. Michael Honey talked about Div tag, ID and Javascript. These are useful stuffs but the thing is it's just too complicated when you talk about all of them in hour and a half. Also we have this API (Application Processing Interface) thing, then we looked at this Wolfenflickr3D. Its like a game which it pulls of the images from your Flickr account and put on the wall...sweet.

Time flew so fast, and again I felt exciting about going to Chinese lecture :P Haha not really. I walked into the class, not many people there. I was early.
Last weekend I added her on facebook and we had "a good conversation". I asked her about her degree and what school she came from. We didnt talk much but atleast its a good move to break the ice.

10 minutes later, people started to walk in. Also my friend, Mitch. we sat together as usual " You are early today aye?" He greeted. Well I told him that I had nothing to do so I just came in early. However Actually I did that on purpose, I just wanted to see where she sit so I can sit next to her hahaha.

Sundenly like my life started to go slowmotion. A girl with long black hair and Asian eyes was standing at the door. She walked in and sit at the back. Man I was so cut :P

Today my Chinese class was fun. We got to stand in circle and talk to the person next to you and yeah I was next to Mitchell LOL. I looked her her who was standing far away from me. I could see that she was looking at me before :P nicee

After the class I went to say hi to her. She was really nice and friendly. I went home and started studying about what I learned today; my networked media blog, Chinese and media production. I looked up the unit outline on moodles and organized what to read first. Uni life isnt too bad if you plan it wisely.

At night I lied my back down on the sofa, thinking about her my angel. I have to wait until next Tuesday to see her again lol I don't know what would happen next week. I might ask her to hang out, she might say yes, or no. I have no clue. There's no unit outline for love, there's no script.

Am I right, baby?

1 comment: