Blogged by Kaka Jumpol Likitawong

Saturday, March 6, 2010

GooodRomance@Hyatt

Hey baby,

since I have to do the website for my networked media production. I've decided to do something like photos gallery online. Teacher said it could be about anything I'm interested in. I'm interested in hot chicks so it will be about hot chicks.

I did some research about it. I went to FHM website and looked for some ideas. I planned to get girls to interview and take their photos. However it wont be like super sexy since this is my assignment :P sorry guys.

I opened my facebook page, looked for the decent girls on my friends list. Then my eyes stopped at this Asian chick. She has a really nice body and yeah she's so hot. I called her straight away to make a deal. Ended up me and her planned to meet up the next day at Hyatt.

After hung up from her I started to think of what I should ask her during the interview. I would ask her about herself and her opinion about things that happen in her life. I plugged in my battery charger for the camera, get ready for the big day and I hope it wouldnt rain tomorrow.

I woke up at 10am, The sky was bright and clear. I had breakfast then went to shower. Looking good today Kaka. I had my camera, tripod and interview questions ready.

I arrived Hyatt Hotel at 12.30. She was there already. Her name was Lisa, Lisa Pham. She came in with this beautiful white dress. However she still had that Asian look. She dyed her hair brown and carried Louis Vuitton handbag. We walked to the cafe and ordered hot chocolate for 2.

In the garden we sat down and talked about each other. I told her to be relax. "Its just like your on date" I said. She smiled. Then The Hot chocolate came on the table, the conversation began.

Lisa is Veitnamese but she was born here. She lives in Gungahlin with her family; 1 brother. 3 cousins, mum and dad. Now she is in Yr12, she planned to go to ANU study international relation after she finish.

She's really good at talking and she's also a good listener. I asked her if she had a boyfriend. She said she didnt have and never had one, thats surprised me because she's so pretty. She said all the guys in Canberra are boring and they are all the same to her. Some of them were just too nice. They would do anything to please her. Also some of them were just so bad. They did drugs, fight and skipped school. She said she didnt like guys who dont know how to talk to girls, as in like a guy who doesnt know when he should say this or when he should just shut up. "Oh well I talked to lots of guys." She said. " We talk about everything, girls, school or movies. Some guys talked to me about drugs and some guys talked to me about how he shoot people."

She said that once u broke ur heart, then its really hard to trust someone. Thats why she stays single til now. After that its photos time. Hyatt is the best place for photos. Its really classy and also has really nice scenary. Lisa was a really good model. She posed like what I told her to and the pics turned out so hot.

"You are really good at taking photos kaka :)" Lisa said "nahhh" I replied "you are hot"

We finished about 2 in the afternoon. She said that she really enjoyed today and she had fun. Before we left I asked her whether she prefer jerks or nice guys. Her answer was short but so true.

"A jerk who is nice, baby"

No comments:

Post a Comment