Blogged by Kaka Jumpol Likitawong

Thursday, March 18, 2010

To Michael Honey

Hello Michael,

at first I want to say I'm sorry that I didnt write my blog last week. I had to do 4 assignments and they all due in the same day. When it got so busy I just totally missed out the chance to add a new entry for last week.
My life got worse today when I heard from my networked media tutor that once u dont add new entry to your blog everyweek, you are failed. In the unit outline it says that I need to have entry for everyweek (week 2-15). Well I thought it mean we need 14 entries altogether because we have 14 weeks to write our blog. So I planned to do it slowly and start adding new entry and tried to make my blog up to date once I miss some entry. Honestly I didnt know that we meant to write like ONE ENTRY EVERYWEEK. Ok well it says one entry per week in unit outline but I thought I can delay it for a few days and catch up later as long as we have 14 entries altogether ( 14 weeks = 14 entries?) and that will make 1 entry each week. oh mann well probs just because my suck english since I'm an international student so I didnt understand the instruction ><" and maybe thats not a good excuse...sigh
I hope u read this Michael and I hope u understand me and give me a chance. By the way if you will fail me ( its most likely ><") just....feel free to do it. I will still come to your lecture and keep writing blog, just to show you my spirit.
Regard,
Jumpol Likitawong
18/03/2010
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey baby we have no lecture!
We didnt have a lecture for last week so yeah I just went to the computer labs work on my website. I started to understand how things work in HTML and CSS including Div tags n stuffs. It took me a while though since it looks really complex and I had no idea how to deal with it. However now its all good.
In my networked production tutorial, Each person got to show their project and talk about it in front of the class. A lot of people came up with interesting ideas and their webpages that looked quite good. I did mine about taking photos of Asian chicks under the name GOOODROMANCE. My classemates and my tutor loved it. They gave me many good advice about how to make it even better, what should I add, what they like and what they didnt like. It's really good to share our opinion around the class so people can improve their skill and think outside the square.
Thats pretty much what I did for last week with my HTML project. Also I went to look at my mate's blogs to get some more ideas and see how people think about what we learn just like Michael told us in the lecture.
At night I was on the phone with this girl from ANU. We had a big argument over the phone and she ended up crying. I felt bad becoz its my fault eventho she stared it. However since im so smooth with ladies, I figured it out and now we're good. Now Im trying to keep the 'love momentum' and try to be a better person, also add new entry for blog each week ><"
just for you baby.

2 comments:

  1. Jumpol: I understand your confusion about the blog posts. Make sure you catch up and we won't fail you. Keep the love momentum up...

    ReplyDelete