Blogged by Kaka Jumpol Likitawong

Friday, May 7, 2010

The end is near

Hey!!
first thing want to mention in this week blog is I JUST TURNED 19 on Wednesday!!!! hahaha happy birthday to myself. I was so happy :D alot of my friends came to see me at uni and at night i went to have dinner with this chick ;) sooo good
Back to our business sigh as I said I choose to do that geo-narrative thing on google. This week I finished like 50% of it? I have my story done and already put it on each destination. It's quite tricky since it's not just stick the point on the map and put random stuffs in. I have to make sure the destination points are in the correct spots. Also the story must be interesting ortherwise people who read it will get bored easily and dont feel like to read it anymore. So I spent alot of time making up this awesome story. It's a comedy story and also comes with the twist at the end so I hope people would enjoy reading it :)
After adding the story into the map, now i need to put some nice pictures, videos and links that related to the story in each destination. I plan to drive around and take the pictures during the weekends so I'm just trying to put videos into my map for now. At first I had abit of problems with puting the videos in. However I spoke to Sharron my tutor and she showed me how to do it so it's all good and I just spent the whole thursday night looking at the videos on youtube and put them into my map. I also added some links that I reckoned they are related to the story and might be useful to the reader in aswell.
Thats pretty much what I did for this week since I had to go party hard! hahaah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment