Blogged by Kaka Jumpol Likitawong

Friday, May 14, 2010

The last one

Hey baby

Finally I finished my project B assignment for my networked media class. I spent alot of time doing it and the result turned out really worth my time. The thing I want to mention in my post for this week is our tutorial. As we all know tutorials are all the same and sometimes can be really boring. However our tutorial is unique. We had awesome people in our class, also we had probably the best tutor in town who's really cool and could keeps interest from everyone. I must say I didnt study really hard. Sometime I went on facebook instead of doing the exercise which out tutor provided for us. However I love this networked media class, my friends in there and our tutor. Everything mixes together and become gooodromance <3

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment