Blogged by Kaka Jumpol Likitawong

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last post + 3 posts nominee

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the LAST post of my blog. There's a few things I need to talk about. Firstly, I need to apologize about my crappy English. I just came to Australia 2 years ago and English is my 2nd language. There are some spelling mistakes and bad grammars in each entry. However I went through each post and tried to correct every mistake I could find, just to make my blog better for everyone to read and understand what I try to say.
Secondly I have quite abit of audiences. My audience is anyone who love my style of writing and love to read my story which sometimes doesnt related to media at all. I think this is also one of the ways to increase your blog traffic. Once you write something interesting, then you will have more people who want to read your work. Or it can even be anybody who have the same interests as me. Well I have 5 followers in total. However my blog posts are not that interesting. However next time I would find the way to increase my traffic. What I can think of right now is try to add some videos or music, or maybe write something abit more interesting.
Blogroll is also really useful for me to get updated and see what people are doing. Also we can subscribe to other websites or other blog via RSS or really simple syndication. This will keep you up to date. Monetize can make me some money too but yeah thats not what I want to do at the moment.
In some of my blog posts, I have put some links that relate to the topic or the story I talked about. For example once I talk about google maps I also prvide link for the audiences to access google maps.
I also have a look at those traffic monitor tools which will show you the number of visitors who come to see your blog. That can help you thinking about increasing your audiences.
Finally I want to say having a blog is a good thing. We can share our stories or experiences or anything on this social media site. However I dont think it can be as good as facebook or twitter where everyone could update their stories very fast and seems like everyone can get into it easier. For example Facebook has that live feeds new feeds thing to show you what's happening right now. However we dont know whats going to happen in the future. Blogs could become even more popular than those social networks and they might have more features for users.
Anyway this is my first time having my own blog and I want to say I'm very proud of myself that I could write a post in each week for this assignment. Later if I have a chance to contribute my blog I will try harder to make it more interesting and talk more about good stuffs.

here are the 3 posts which I nominated:

http://gooodromance.blogspot.com/2010/03/gooodromancehyatt.html

http://gooodromance.blogspot.com/2010/03/because-love-doesnt-work-like.html

http://gooodromance.blogspot.com/2010/03/to-michael-honey.html

love u all, have a goodromance <3

No comments:

Post a Comment